SOMAscan At Your Institution
Overcome the Limitations of Existing Proteomic Technologies Used In Drug Discovery, Preclinical & Clinical Research.
Bring the SOMAscan Assay to Your Home Institution
Although most researchers access the SOMAscan assay as a service directly from SomaLogic, a growing number of institutions have deployed the assay in their own laboratories for easier use by their own researchers.
Institutions that currently have the SOMAscan assay in-house include:
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Center for Human Immunology, Autoimmunity and Inflammation
- University of Colorado Denver (UCD), Anschutz Medical Campus
- University of Manitoba Centre for Proteomics and Systems Biology
- Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar
- University of Houston
- Sidra Medical Research Center
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) National Center for Toxicological Research
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- VU University Medical Center Amsterdam
- University College London
- University of Florida Interdisciplinary Center for Biotechnology Research
- Erasmus MC University Medical Center, Rotterdam
The SOMAscan assay can be deployed in either a manual or automated format, depending on particular needs. Contact us to learn more about bringing the SOMAscan assay to your institution.
Additional Areas of Interest
SOMAscan® Assay Recommended Sample Handling and Processing
The SOMAscan® Assay: An unprecedented protein biomarker discovery and development tool